1. By 2019, global consumer web video traffic will account for 80% of all consumer web traffic
Think about it. If you want to “get with the times” you need to provide content that will draw your audience to your website. Video provides that content and is your first step. Your second step is consistency.
2. A whopping 80% of users recall a video ad they viewed in the past 30 days
80% translates to eight in 10 viewers… Imagine the number of people you can reach with stats like that. What most brands don’t realize is that they lack the messaging tools to communicate to their customers.
3. 90% of users say that product videos are helpful in the decision process
If you’re trying to sell a product or service, what is the best way to communicate to your customers that product or service? Generally, the answer is video. You can tell your brand narrative and highlight new business offerings. It is simply more effective than images and text.
4. Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined
This statistic speaks for itself. Be it Instagram, Facebook or YouTube, social videos provide for the best sharable content. Your audience is watching.
5. Companies using video enjoy 41% more web traffic from search than non-users
Have you been struggling to stand out from your competition? Video is likely the answer. You can be the brand that provides transparent and authentic messaging to your customers with a new brand narrative.
Check out HarrisFilms.com if you’re interested in commercial photography, a creative brand video, or portraits for your family!